Piles are a common and often painful condition in which swollen blood vessels in the anus and rectum become engorged. While there are several effective medical treatments for piles, many people prefer to seek out natural remedies. Yet, opting for an experienced doctor can help you heal faster and in the right manner.
Causes of piles
Piles are commonly caused by straining during bowel movements, pregnancy, or extended periods of sitting. The pressure on the veins in these situations can cause them to become swollen and inflamed. Other possible causes include obesity, chronic constipation or diarrhoea, anal fissures, or a genetic predisposition.
If you think you may be suffering from piles, it is important to see a doctor for an accurate diagnosis. While there are many over-the-counter treatments available, some cases may require more aggressive treatment. Your doctor will be able to determine the best course of treatment based on the severity of your condition.
Symptoms of piles
Symptoms of piles can vary depending on the individual. However, some common symptoms include anal pain, itching, and bleeding. Bleeding may occur during a bowel movement or when wiping after a bowel movement. Anal pain can be felt during a bowel movement or when sitting down. Itching may also be present in the anal area.
How to choose the best lady doctor for piles treatment in Chennai?
Choosing the best doctor for any medical treatment is vital, but it is especially crucial when selecting a doctor for a sensitive issue like piles. Haemorrhoids can be extremely painful and embarrassing, so it is crucial to find a doctor whom you can trust and who will make you feel comfortable. Here are a few tips on how to choose the best lady doctor for piles treatment in Chennai:
1. Do your research: Read reviews and ask around for recommendations. Once you have narrowed down your options, take the time to read up on each of the doctors you are considering. While looking for a lady doctor for piles near me look at their qualifications and experience to get an idea of their expertise.
2. Make sure they offer the treatment you are looking for: There are different types of haemorrhoid treatments, so be sure to choose a doctor who provides the specific treatment you are interested in.
3. Ask about their process: If you are interested in a treatment such as a laser surgery, ask your doctor what the procedure entails, how long it takes and what kind of results you should expect.
4. Check out the office space: Make sure you feel comfortable at your doctor's office. A shady place can create more qualms. So make sure to visit the office and feel secure first.
5. Ask about the costs of treatment: Be sure to ask about the cost of your treatment and any associated fees. It can be an essential deciding factor.
Hence, as a woman, if you are shy, you can search for a lady doctor near me and reach out to the best one who can make you feel comfortable and safe too.