Piles is a condition which affects the anal region of the body. Piles in women in a common thing in today's world. They can occur in a woman’s body for several reasons, such as:
- Straining during bowel movements.
- Sitting for long periods.
- Travelling for a long duration.
- Chronic diarrhoea or constipation.
- Advancing age.
- A low-fibre diet and low fluid intake are reasons for piles in females.
- Pregnancy because it causes increased pressure in the abdomen due to the growing foetus, weight gain, and hormonal changes all of which contribute to the development of piles in females.
Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, can be harmless and asymptomatic but the majority of patients do have symptoms. Here are the symptoms that female patients of piles have:
- Inflammation, itching, and discomfort in the anal region.
- Swelling in the anal region.
- Stool containing small quantities of blood.
- Extreme pain around your anal opening when sitting down.
- Mucous discharge, which causes stains in your underwear.
- The feeling that you need to defecate even after going to the toilet.
Why Female Piles Patients Want Lady Doctors:
Indian culture requires women to be demure and quiet. Therefore, when they have medical or health problems, they do not inform a doctor. This includes conditions like piles because they involve private parts. This is why women often ask for a female doctor to see them, especially for such conditions. These are the reasons why women want female doctors to treat them for piles:
- During examinations, before lady doctors the women hesitate less. The doctor can do a diagnosis easier than a male doctor could.
- Ladies who are carrying a baby can be better understood by a female or lady doctor.
- The presence of female staff around her makes the patient more comfortable.
Women who come from more traditional and conservative families and have piles may feel safer with going to a lady doctor for piles treatment. This is because there is less stigma attached to seeing a female doctor.
Lady Doctor for Piles in Chennai:
If you are a woman suffering from piles, you may want to see a female doctor. Chennai Laser Gastroenterology Clinic has several lady doctors who are piles specialists with experience in treating women with piles. Our female proctologists have got many recommendations from our patients. If you are a woman who wants a lady doctor for piles treatment, please contact us. We will provide a lady doctor who will give you an effective treatment with a fast recovery.